Welcome!

Welcome to the new and improved Carano's Cucina. I make a lot of kick ass food and go out to some amazing restaurants. Take a look around and make yourself at home :)

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Antipasto Could Be Your Best Friend

Funny thing about being someone who loves to cook. When invited to a party, people almost expect you to bring something amazing. I wish I always could but sometimes there are not enough hours in the day. So when I find myself in that situation, I turn to my old friend, antipasto! It's easy, it's quick, everyone loves it, and you still look like a rock star for bringing it.

Such was the case recently when invited to a party and asked to bring a side dish. Well, technically antipasto is an appetizer, but that's besides the point. I headed out to DiVitis Market in Akron and loaded up!

Armed with pepperoni, provolone, artichoke hearts, olives, pepperoncini and some mild mixed picked veggies, a gorgeous antipasto is born.




So don't stress out. Get yourself a kick ass zebra striped platter, and throw together an antipasto and watch it disappear!

No comments: